Thursday, January 26, 2012

Does anyone know any publishing companies I can send a manuscript to without and agent?

I have a book already written and i really want to get it published but I just was wondering if there was anyway at all to get it published with out and agent.Does anyone know any publishing companies I can send a manuscript to without and agent?
In the Reference section of your local Barnes and Noble or Borders Books and Music you will find really great guide books.

They have them for Poetry, Childrens Books, and General Books.

In them you will find thousand of Publishers that accept manuscripts from first time authors. You will also have pages of those not willing to read new authors. These books are so easy to use. I have written 2 Poetry Books and 2 Childrens Books, and these guides really helped me a lot.

Good LuckDoes anyone know any publishing companies I can send a manuscript to without and agent?
Yes handusyourstory.net, send as MS word attachment editorialdirector@handusyourstory.net. They are publishing two of my books are offer a great advance and publishing contract.

Good Luck,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment