Thursday, January 26, 2012

Reading manuscripts for publishing companies a possibility?

I am a teacher and have most of my summer free. Just out of pure curiosity, I was wondering if there were opportunities in the publishing industry for people to read fiction manuscripts. I enjoy reading and thought this would be a good use of my free time and perhaps a little extra spending money. Thanks for your quick response.Reading manuscripts for publishing companies a possibility?
Is there a publishing house in your area? I doubt that they'd send you manuscripts in the mail. Also authors probably wouldn't appreciate anyone reading their manuscript other than who they query to.



Why don't you consider opening up your own manuscript proofreading service? You're a teacher so of course you have excellent skills and it could be highly profitable.Reading manuscripts for publishing companies a possibility?
You'd have to contact a publishing company, find out what you can do.
  • andys auto sport
  • just tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment