Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I want to publish a book, but how do i get started? what are some good publishing companies?

1. write the book

2. research agents or publishers who handle your type of book (Use a copy of the Writer's Market)

3. submit query letter to various agents /publishersI want to publish a book, but how do i get started? what are some good publishing companies?
hey, me too! go to www.iuniverse.com/ad/ggl
pre-requisite to being a writer is to journal for 10 yearsI want to publish a book, but how do i get started? what are some good publishing companies?
First you have to write the book, edit and re-edit it. Be sure to double space manuscript. It's a slim to none chance any publisher will read a nonsolicited manuscript. That's why agents are a must.
1st. decide what tupe of book u want to write.

2nd. re-edit it make sure its all good'!

3rd. look it up %26amp; do sum research!





I encourage u 100 %!!!

I hope 2 c u in the next top ten authors list!! rite a breathtaking novel!!!I want to publish a book, but how do i get started? what are some good publishing companies?
I read;

Bio of an Ogre: The Autobiography of Piers Anthony to Age 50 by Piers Anthony

when I read what difficulties such a successful and prolific author like Piers Anthony had with publishers and the rotten tricks they pulled I decided that wasn't the field for me (as he advises potential authors) Might want to check the book out from the library cause he really describes the rough and tumble world of publishing in detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment