Saturday, February 18, 2012

What are some good book publishing companies?

My book is edited and I am ready to publish. I am almost 12, so nothing on the 18+ limit please. I need authorized publishing companies. I dont want to pay money, because we dont really have a lot of it. I dont need an agent. My book is 59 pages, 13,781 words. Can you please help me find a good publishing company, not the scams? I really want to publish this, and I will let you know that it is a great book. (dont comment on that, i dont want to start fights..)



-thanks in advance!What are some good book publishing companies?
I think what you have is a short story, MAYBE a novella, but certainly not a book.



http://www.writersdigest.com



That is a great site to research publishers and agents as anything on there is legitimate.



Good Luck.What are some good book publishing companies?
is it meant to be a novel? i think its a bit short isnt it?



correct me if im wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment