Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is there any publishing company which give immediate payment for my romantic book?

I want to know about publishing companies/ agents who can give me immediate payment for my book



What are the sources ..?



Where can I find such information about companiesIs there any publishing company which give immediate payment for my romantic book?
It depends on what you mean by immediate. You still have to go through the submission process, the company has to accept the book and even then you may have to wait a bit for the check to come. My book was accepted by publishers on December 19th. After contracts were signed and traveled back and forth, my advance check was dated January 17th.



I think most companies are pretty good about getting you something pretty quick once the novel's been accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment