Saturday, February 18, 2012

What publishing companies are there in Calgary, Alberta?

I'm not exactly looking to publish an entire book, more like a short story, so my first thought was the local newspaper. Does anyone know of any publishing companies in Calgary? I believe I'm a little better than average at writing, and I'm hoping to get some extra money for university, but I don't know how to go about doing it.



I've looked around for websites, but I've come up with nothing. I don't think I need an agent, since I believe that this is only going to be a one-time thing. Would you recommend going to the newspapers, or an actual publishing company? I'm not willing to self-publish, so I don't really think that it's an option for me.



Thanks for all your help! =)What publishing companies are there in Calgary, Alberta?
HEY GUESS WHAT?????



I FRICKEN CLEANED MY ROOM AND GUESS WHAT ELSE????





HE SAID "GREAT MAYBE NEXT TIME U'll DO IT WHEN YOU TOLD!!"





GREAT ADVICE



NOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment