Sunday, February 12, 2012

If Tate Publishing is bogus, then who is a good publishing company to turn to?

I have seen all of the negatives on Tate Publishing because they ask for $4k upfront. But, what are some good companies to try and start with to get published?If Tate Publishing is bogus, then who is a good publishing company to turn to?
If it is a print-on-demand publisher you are looking for, I would recommend checking out http://www.e-booktime.com. Their prices look better than most POD's I've seen.If Tate Publishing is bogus, then who is a good publishing company to turn to?
Look at their website, they have published and marketed for the History channel. They are 100% legitimate. I too have received a contract from them but they reimburse the 4 grand if one could come up with it. I cannot. i have stressed myself to the brink to find out how to affordably publish it.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment