Saturday, February 18, 2012

What publishing houses accept unsolicited manuscripts?

Over the past year I have been working on a romance novel, and now I'm ready to publish it. I've looked into some different options but I'd really like to publish traditionally. My only problem is that I can't find many publishing companies that take unsolicited manuscripts. I can't afford a literary agent so this is my only option. Any suggestions?What publishing houses accept unsolicited manuscripts?
Your can start your own publishing house. It's easy. You register it, buy the copyrights (not very expensive, really) and then you can print out like 200 copies or something. Make your friends and family buy it.. If they like it, you'll increase your chances of getting published.. i guess.

Good luck anyway :)What publishing houses accept unsolicited manuscripts?
I'd like to know what options you've looked into that made you believe that you have to pay literary agents. I suggest you research again. This time utilizing credible sources. Go to the library or bookstore and pick up some books on publishing.

1 comment:

  1. Vancouver printers, Trendz Print Media prints custom printed outdoor canopies for trade show booths. For outdoor and indoor events at any exhibition show in Vancouver.
    Signage - Vancouver Printers, Trendz Print Media is located on 510 East Kent Ave South, Vancouver, BC. Phone: 604-327-6245 Email: info@trendzprintmedia.com

    ReplyDelete