Saturday, February 18, 2012

Publishing Companies that pay YOU?

I'm trying to find pubishing companies that will actually pay me. Google has not been so helpful, becuase all I can find are publishing companies the expect to be payed $500+ to publish your book. I have only been able to find one company that payed you instead of the other way around and am waiting for a response on my manuascript. I know to get your book pubished this way you have to send it to many different companies. Therefore, I ask you guys if you know any companies that will do this. If it matters, the book is fiction, and a saga.Publishing Companies that pay YOU?
The trick is being good enough that it will sell. You should have at least 5 people critically read the book and make constructive criticism.



Then read Writer's Market and follow the suggestions how to submit a book to a publisher. Follow the submission policy to the letter.



Good luck.Publishing Companies that pay YOU?
Go to the library or a bookstore. Get a copy of Writer's Market, an annual directory of publishers. Read it. Stop relying on google to live your life for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment