Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is a good, reliable self publishing company?

Hello. I was wondering what is a good self publishing company that is not a scam and is RELIABLE? I've heard rumors about scam companies and would like some suggestions and insights from self published authors and your experiences. I am preferring a company that also includes good marketing and cover design options. Thank you for your help! (Im a 19 year old male in college BTW, interested in creative writing since forever. thanks!)What is a good, reliable self publishing company?
You can check with the folks at www.absolutewrite.com/forum

for information
When you figure out

the answer to your question can

you get back to me on that? I'm interested on

publishing and Creative Writing as well.

Good luck!!!!What is a good, reliable self publishing company?
Unless, your bank account is loaded I'd stay far away from self-publishing companies.
I looked into this not so long ago myself, I found an awesome article on a writing site that explained the whole publishing process, it's called Chapteread.com The link is at the top of the site. Good Luck!!What is a good, reliable self publishing company?
Considering that you are still in college, it would be helpful if you also check on your finances that will support your book's publishing plan. I know that Xlibris has programs that are very much affordable and can already get you started. Nothing fancy - just something to start with on your publishing needs (book cover consultation, layout consultation, marketing campaigns).



Xlibris is listed with the Better Business Bureau so there wouldn't be a problem on legality and legitimacy. You can check out their website at http://www.xlibris.com.



I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment