Thursday, February 9, 2012

What would you say is the best self-published publishing company?

I self-published a book that came out in October. It has done extremely well but now I am having difficulties getting the company to pay me the royalties that I have coming. Do you know of any other self-publishing companies that actually do what they say they are going to do? If you know of one please tell me about them and why you chose to deal with them. Thanks so much!What would you say is the best self-published publishing company?
Hi. My friend published with XLIBRIS and never had any problems up to now. So far, I mean. The people who have worked with her and still WITH her and yes, the royalties come quarterly so the author would be expecting a check every three months.What would you say is the best self-published publishing company?
well ive been writing for a while but i think Lulu.com is really the best self publishing center you could be in... and you have to tell me the title of your book i so want to read jeje really...is it on borders?

but anyways hope i helped you se ya!!!What would you say is the best self-published publishing company?
I self-published my two novels through Xlibris; they're an imprint of Random House and are legitimate. I can't say that I ever had much marketing success, but they did pay me the royalities which I earned, and I was happy with my books. They aren't inexpensive, however. Try: http://www.xlibris.com Good luck!

Addendum: Originally, I heard from them after I'd registered my first manuscript with the Library of Congress. It was quite a few years ago, and they proved to be what I was hoping to find because I didn't want to be required to buy a lot of books. They publish on-demand; you do receive some complimentary copies depending upon the package that you purchase but do not need to buy any unless you wish to do so.
  • jet ski
  • infiniti g37
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment