Sunday, February 5, 2012

What are the top five publishing companies you hope to have your book published at?

Random House.

Scholastic.



If your looking for one check out the 'Writers Market' at your local library.What are the top five publishing companies you hope to have your book published at?
depends on type of book, doesnt it? check out the writers and artists yearbook in the library
You make 2 assumptions:



1) That I hope to have a book published.

2) That there are at least 5 publishing companies that I hope to have it published by.



I have some humour and a few poems that I would like to see published by any relatibely well known British publisher.What are the top five publishing companies you hope to have your book published at?
I prefer to publish my novels on my own: no contracts, I design my own covers, I excerpt what I want and sell/market wherever I like, and I don't have to wait 2-3 years for it to come out after it's ready. I also don't have to write in the genre that's selling in order to get it published. I write what I want to write.
I wouldn't be able to--since I write outside the mainstream.What are the top five publishing companies you hope to have your book published at?
You may want to try submitting to a magazine or periodical first. A known publishing house is likely to send your manuscript back with a rejection slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment