Thursday, February 2, 2012

Where can I send a sample of my story to be viewed by publishing companies?

First, make sure you don't jump into the process; there are many scams out there. Second, I recommend finding a literary agent before searching for a publisher; he or she will be able to help you find a publishing company. In fact, several publishers will only accept work from authors if they have an agent. Look for an agent here: http://www.agentquery.com/ and make sure to write a very well-written query letter. Best of luck to you and God bless!Where can I send a sample of my story to be viewed by publishing companies?
LuLu publishing..... its really awesome and easy. U should check out their website.Where can I send a sample of my story to be viewed by publishing companies?
DONT GO TO LULUS! I've heard millions of people rage on about how the site stole their stories and didn't really publish it! Don't do it!

Get an agent. I don't know how, but lots of people have asked questions exactly like this and have gotten faboulus answers by expirenced peoples.



Good Luck!~*Where can I send a sample of my story to be viewed by publishing companies?
that was a great tip..thanks. and thanks for the question
  • spongebob games online
  • campers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment