Thursday, February 2, 2012

Are there any good book publishing companies based in Ireland?

Please do some research.



You don't need a publisher, you need an agent, and you don't look for a "good book publishing company" online. Get a reliable source such as the Writer's Handbook or Writer's Market.Are there any good book publishing companies based in Ireland?
The Book of Negroes book is a MUST READ for anyone who loves American History! I really felt like I was walking in the shoes of the main character because the emotions I experienced while reading it were very real and powerful. This book was recommended to me by a Canadian friend of mine and it is the Canadian version. The author was not permitted to publish the book in the USA because the title was found to be derogatory. I cross referenced it and the American title is "Somebody Knows My Name" plus, the book also has a completely different cover even though it is the same text.





b
  • the game of life online
  • andys auto sport
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment