Thursday, February 2, 2012

What are a few Ameri-manga Publishing Companies?

Just give me a list of a few places I can try and send manuscripts to, please. Honest thanks to anyone who takes this seriously enough to give me what I want. Basically everythings set out, this'll just tip the scale.What are a few Ameri-manga Publishing Companies?
Your best bet would be Tokyopop... head to their web-site and start yourself an account. I think there's a feature there to share manga... and they also have a contest to join - I think yearly, that really gives people a boost... have a look around, dear, and best of luck!



I'd love to read it, by the way =3 (otaku, thy name is)What are a few Ameri-manga Publishing Companies?
there is a new company right now known as p2 manga they are holding submissions now :3

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment